The USC is a civilian utility carbine that uses the traditional hard-hitting, and it is derived from the HK UMP submachine pistol. 45 ACP bullet. The HK USC is a significant departure from conventional firearm designs when combined with a straightforward and incredibly dependable blowback operating method.
The lightweight and durability are guaranteed by the extensive use of the same sturdy reinforced polymers found on HK’s line of military and police weaponry. And where it counts, such as in the robustly built bolt mechanism and the cold hammer forged target barrel, the best grade of weapons steel is used.
The user’s ergonomics are preserved. A comfortable rubber cheek rest and recoil pad are mounted on top of the skeletonized buttstock. The pistol grip’s open web allows for a comfortable handhold for a variety of shooting positions.
HK USC are covered by HK’s lifetime warranty.
• Tough, lightweight, corrosion-proof polymer construction
• Molded-in hard points for mounting accessories
• Optional accessory Picatinny rails available for easy mounting of optical sights, lights, and aiming devices
• Rear sight is adjustable for windage and elevation
• Ambidextrous safety/selector lever
• Oversized trigger guard for easy operation while wearing gloves
• Sixteen-inch cold-hammer forged target hammer
• Polymer 10-round magazine
• Lifetime warranty
Hk Usc Specs
Hk Usc Dimensions
|.45 ACP||35.43 in.||1.97 in.||9.75 in.||16 in.|
Hk Usc Weight
|Caliber||Weight (with 10rd empty magazine)|
|.45 ACP||6.13 lb|